Teen Ministry at Corinth Christian Church
Life is better together and at Corinth your student will find a great community! Our teens gather weekly to serve, study, and encourage one another. We’d love to help plug in your student to make a difference!
How Can Your Student Connect?
At Corinth Christian Church, our teen ministry exists to connect teens to Christ...so that we can lead generations to follow Jesus. That's why we work hard to create ministry environments in which teens are able to know, experience, and serve Jesus.
"We've got tons of great opportunities for your teens to experience connection to Christ:
- A Bible Study is offered for both middle and high school students every Sunday morning. High School meets at 9:30 and Middle School meets at 11:00 in the teen room.
- Middle school youth group (Connect) meets every Sunday night from 5:00-7:00 in the teen room! They'll be able to join us for food, games, worship, teaching and small groups!
- High school youth group (Connect) meets every Wednesday night from 6:00-8:00 in the teen room! They'll be able to get food at our concessions and then be a part of our worship service that includes games, music, and teaching. Finally, the night will wrap-up with small groups!
You can find out more information about Connect through the Church Center App! "
- Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter @Corinthteens
- Subscribe to our YouTube page for media content like Family Convos! @Corinth Teens
- Text "@cccstudent" to 81010 for text reminders and encouragement
- Subscribe to the weekly parent email (email firstname.lastname@example.org if you haven't done that yet.)
Meet our Youth Minister
Luke Sayre was brought on as the summer intern during the summer of 2018. He graduated from Ozark Christian College in 2019 and immediately joined our staff in June. He is 6 ft. 6 in. tall and spends most of his time telling people that the weather isn't any different up there. Originally, Luke is from San Antonio, Texas, which primarily means that he will critique your favorite Mexican food restaurant. His stand-up comedy dream was brought to an end in high school when he realized that he just isn't that funny. However, the end of one dream was the birth of another, and he is now living it out--creating environments in which teens can connect with Christ. He loves youth ministry and cannot imagine doing anything else.
If you have further questions concerning our Corinth Teens experience or visiting Corinth Christian Church with your teenager, simply click the button below and get in touch with us!