Christmas Playlist - The Most Wonderful Time of the Year?
The Most WONDERFUL Time of the Year!
The Most STRESSFUL Time of the Year!
1. A Time of FINANCIAL Stress.
In those days Caesar Augustus issued a decree that a census should be taken of the entire Roman world. (This was the first census that took place while Quirinius was governor of Syria.)
Luke 2:1–2 (NIV)
2. A Time of PHYSICAL Stress.
And everyone went to their own town to register. So Joseph also went up from the town of Nazareth in Galilee to Judea, to Bethlehem the town of David, because he belonged to the house and line of David. He went there to register with Mary, who was pledged to be married to him and was expecting a child.
Luke 2:3–5 (NIV)
3. A Time of EMOTIONAL Stress.
“How will this be,” Mary asked the angel, “since I am a virgin?” The angel answered, “The Holy Spirit will come on you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you. So the holy one to be born will be called the Son of God.
Luke 1:34–35 (NIV)
The MESSAGE of Christmas is WONDERFUL
even when the SEASON is not.
After The Message
There are several ways to connect with someone today. We know these services can be heavy and we want to give you some different options to connect today.
1) Stop by the Guest Service Kiosk to meet Adam or another member of our staff.
2) Stop by the Next Steps Room after service and a volunteer will be ready to talk and pray with you.
3) Fill out a Connection Card during service, drop it off in the buckets during service or at the Guest Services Kiosk in the lobby and someone will contact you this week.
4) Fill out the Connect portion of corinth.cc and we'll connect with you this week.