After much prayer and discussion, we resumed in-person services on Sunday, June 7th. We are committed to creating an environment that will be clean and safe. To make that possible, we will be temporarily re-designing our weekend programming to create a sanitary, touchless environment, that allows for social distancing to take place. This will include limiting our capacity for each of our services and at this time, not offering Corinth Kids Early Childhood (infants - Kindergarten) programming.
What to Expect
Four Service Times
We will be reopening with all four of our regular service times - 8:30 (Traditional) and 9:00/10:15/11:30 (Contemporary). During the 9:00, 10:15, and 11:30 services, we will have video overflow rooms available once we reach the capacity for the Auditorium.
At this time, there will be no Adult Sunday School, Corinth Kids Early Childhood (infants - Kindergarten), or Teens programming. Kids Church (Grades 1-5) is available during the 9:00 and 10:15 services.
When you arrive, doors will be propped open, greeters will be greeting with waves and smiles, and not handshakes, hugs, etc. Pre-packaged communion will be picked up on the way in to each service and offerings will be received after service (no plates or buckets will be passed).
Reduced Seating Capacity
We will be reducing our seating capacity to allow for adequate social distancing. We are no longer asking you to register for worship services. Seating will be on a first-come, first-served basis. At this time, there is no Corinth Kids Early Childhood (infants - Kindergarten) programming, so families will be sitting together.
Corinth Kids Early Childhood (infants - Kindergarten)
At this time, Corinth Kids Early Childhood will remain closed. We hope to reopen this ministry area soon, and we will let you know when they are ready to open. Your entire family is welcome to attend church in the auditorium, and we encourage you to keep teaching your kids about Jesus with Corinth Kids online!
Corinth Kids Elementary (Grades 1-5)
With careful planning, we're excited to open our Corinth Kids (Elementary) ministry! Like our Sunday morning services, we're taking additional steps to keep our kids and families safe (and fun!) for your family. Here's what you can expect:
- Kids Church (Grades 1-5) will be up and running at 9:00 and 10:15.
- We will be increasing our hygiene and cleaning protocols, before, during, and after Kids Church.
- Seating in Kids Church will be appropriately spaced.
When you arrive, check-in will be a little different to help support a safe environment.
- Check-in will be handled by one of our incredible volunteers. We encourage you to send only one parent into the check-in area for drop-off and pick-up to help limit traffic.
- All volunteers will have their temperature taken before serving. We won't be able to allow anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or higher to serve.
- Big waves and smiles are great, but let's avoid hugs, high-fives, and handshakes.
We can all work together to help keep Corinth Kids safe, so please stay home and participate online if your child:
- Has had a fever in the past 14 days.
- Shows any symptoms of COVID-19.
- Has been around anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Is awaiting results from a COVID-19 test.
We plan to open Corinth Kids Early Childhood (infants through Kindergarten) soon! Stay tuned for details!
If you have Middle and/or High School students, encourage them to stay tuned to Corinth Teens on Instagram for great content and the latest news.
If you or a family member don't feel well or you're just not ready to attend in person, we encourage you to continue to worship with us online! You are a part of the Corinth family no matter where you join us!
Corinth Online is also a great option if you want to invite a friend to join you! We will be broadcasting live at 9:00, 10:15, and 11:30 and then it's available on demand, so you can always find a time to attend.
Let's Stay Healthy
What We're Doing:
- Volunteers will have their temperatures checked before serving.
- Hand-sanitizing "stations" will be placed throughout the building, but we also encourage you to bring your own hand sanitizer.
- Services will be "touchless" and high-traffic areas will be cleaned between services.
- Corinth Kids (infants - Kindergarten) will not be open at this time.
- No water fountains will be open.
- No hospitality food or beverages will be offered.
- No offering plates/buckets will be passed. Offerings will be received in designated areas for those who choose to give.
- Communion will be pre-packaged and picked up on the way into service.
- In the service, families will be seated together. There will be at least two or three seats between you and the next family or individual sitting on your particular row. Every other row will be "blocked off" from seating.
How You Can Help:
- If you don't feel well or have health concerns, please stay home and join us online.
- Masks are not required, but if you feel more comfortable wearing one, we encourage you to do so.
- Please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often.
- Please maintain a distance of six feet between yourself and other guests.
We Want to Pray for You
We understand how difficult this season has been and we're praying for God's direction and discernment in all of the choices you face in the weeks ahead.